When to Use Email service
Email Service Can Help You When...
- You are travelling and need medical advice.
- You have a brief question, requiring a brief answer, about a medication or supplement. (Our reply may included a handout.)
- You have an acute illness, think it best to avoid travel because it's snowy, icy, or you are too ill to leave the house, and you believe an email can solve your problem.
- You have a contagious condition, like the flu or a cold, and need medical attention. (In this case you'll often need a telephone consultation.)
- You have found some information on the internet that you want me to give a quick look at and briefly comment on.
- You need some sort of note, as in an application for something, or permission to be excused from jury duty. For more than a straightforward note, we'll require more time and will tell you before proceeding.
- While you can email photographs of skin conditions to us, be prepared for me to tell you I'll need to see the rash in person. (In which case, no fee for the email.)